Casual Social Research Telephone Interviewer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
• Your opportunity to contribute to social change and community development
• Casual hours of employment in an entry-level professional role that provides flexibility
• Pay rates above the industry award, with opportunities for advancement
• Fringe CBD location close to public transport and the Vic Market
The Social Research Centre is a leading industry service provider in the social research space conducting telephone surveys with people across the country. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a casual role that provides insights into the attitudes, opinions and wellbeing of the Australian public.
We have several vacant positions within our interviewing team for those motivated and ready to contribute to quality data collection within a phone-based environment. Our casual interviewers have the opportunity to work evening and weekend shifts, depending on project requirements.
What you’ll be doing:
• Calling members of the community to gain their interest and encourage participation in our research.
• Conducting quantitative research surveys on a range of topics and issues including National Health, Community Attitudes, Immigration and Graduate Satisfaction.
• Conversing with diverse groups in the community about challenging and sensitive issues.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• A desire to work in a professional role that contributes to the wellbeing of Australian people
• Strong communication skills
• Resilience when navigating challenging and emotional situations
• The willingness to work under pressure whilst maintaining high standards of performance
What we offer:
• An opportunity to join a renowned market leader in the Social Research Industry
• A supportive, development-focused culture with ongoing mentorship
• Access to exciting internal opportunities for career progression
• MUST be available to work 3 weekday evenings (4:30 – 8:30pm) and 1 weekend day shift (11:00am – 5:00pm) each week – this is a position requirement
• Depending on project requirements, our interviewers might occasionally be expected to work more than 20 hours per week across weekdays and weekends, including earlier start-times for mandatory briefings.
• Must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold valid Australian working rights.
How to Apply
If this sounds right for you, attach your CV and cover letter. Applications that do not include the required documents will not be considered.
For more information please contact Ben at email@example.com.
The Social Research Centre values diversity and believes that an inclusive and fair work environment has a positive impact on the wellbeing of employees, job satisfaction and productivity. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander heritage to apply.
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies, thank you.
957 total views, 1 today