Casual Sign Installer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Planning Notice R Us is a unique specialist in the preparation, installation and removal Town Planning permit signs/notices on properties across Melbourne and Victoria
We need a casual driver/installer for two days a week which involves a shift of 6-10 hours depending on our workload. Other days are a possibility.
– The person we need is very ‘hands on’ and is known among family and friends as the person that can fix anything.
– A background in sign installation, property maintenance or building/landscaping, town planning or land surveying is desirable but not essential.
– You’ll be working on your own and sometimes need to be able to complete a sign install in tricky circumstances so you need to be able to think on your feet to come up with practical solutions.
– We provide a modern vehicle which is set up with everything you need and we provide on the job training.
– You need a clean Victorian drivers licence and be proficient in driving a manual van.
– You will have or be eligible to get a Working With Children Check.
– You need to be proficient with the use of a Smart-phone for taking and emailing pictures directly from job sites. This is very important and accuracy typing on a smart-phone device is essential.
– You need to be very safety focused like us, take care and pride in your work, and have great social skills.
– This is a physical role. You will be in and out of our van numerous times a day, lifting & carrying materials (up to 10kg) and driving lots of steel star pickets into (and out of) the ground. If you don’t enjoy a reasonable level of strength and fitness, or have back, knee or shoulder issues then this isn’t the job for you.
– You also need to be able to accept feedback well as we have an active Quality Management System that includes a process of ongoing performance review and process improvement.
Our office is based in Carrum Downs with plenty of safe off-street parking.
This job is really suited to a semi-retired person or some one who has been forced out of the workforce too soon, and has lots still to offer.
How to Apply
If this sounds like a role that suits you, email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1026 total views, 2 today