Part-Time Service Scheduling Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Filterxchange is a commercial kitchen filter and maintenance company based in Brunswick Victoria who service commercial kitchens throughout the broad Melbourne area, we are growing rapidly as a company and are looking for a committed assistant Scheduling Coordinator with administration duties to join our team.
We require a person with good knowledge of the Melbourne metropolitan region and previous experience in a similar role.
• Assist with daily schedules
• Communicate with customers to schedule bookings
• Continually review and update schedules to reflect changes in staff and equipment availability with attention to detail.
• Provide outstanding customer service that develops and improves customer relationships.
• Handle all customer calls and register requests through the service management system.
• Create all service work orders as necessary Assign, schedule and dispatch Field Services Operators to service orders.
• Monitor and assist in the development and delivery of service contracts and quotes as required.
Our business uses an in house data base for scheduling, Microsoft office and Quickbooks.
How to Apply
Email resumes – firstname.lastname@example.org
686 total views, 1 today