Full Time Senior Estimator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
ASP are wanting to welcome a Senior Estimator to join our team!
Have you been working in the construction industry for a long time and are looking to apply your knowledge and skills in a new role and/or environment? We would love to see what your experience can bring to our organisation!
ASP are a family owned global company and are market leaders in the supply and installation of raised access flooring throughout Australia and the world. As a team, we are passionate about providing our clients the highest quality in both products and support.
We would love to welcome team members who possess our core values of Positivity, Knowledge, Support, Caring, Respect, Learning and Growing, and Commitment.
Our close team encourages responsibility, personal growth and support, and is the key to our continued expansion and success both nationally and internationally.
– Office based at our Seven Hills head office
– You are thorough, organised and highly motivated
– You are able to thoroughly read tender packages
– You are comfortable with computers and could complete take-offs using an estimating software (training will be provided on our software)
– You have the ability to manage and meet tender deadlines
– You have excellent communication skills in order to submit clear and precise RFI’s to the builders
– You have experience using Excel
– You have experience and understanding of the construction industry
– You have the skills to breakdown items to define their true costs
– You show initiative, are self managed and have an impeccable eye for detail
– You are able to manage the estimating team to ensure tender deadlines are met
Does that sound like you?
Do you have the commitment, passion and drive to fulfil this highly important role?
Do our core values describe what is important to you?
If yes than please get in touch as we would love to meet with you and see what amazing knowledge and skills you could add to our organisation.
How to Apply
Please send through your resume with a letter of how you meet the above criteria.
580 total views, 1 today