Contract/Temp Santa Claus
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Scene to Believe is an innovative photography company supplying the corporate and retail markets with the latest in digital photography solutions. Our Santa Characters play a crucial role in delivering an exceptional Christmas experience to all of our special visitors.
Apply here to play the part of Santa Claus on our photography sets in Sydney shopping centres and at events during the Christmas season!
Full availability from mid November to Christmas Eve is required.
Weekend work and some late night trade work is also required.
We provide high quality Santa suits to each character, covering the cost of dry cleaning during employment.
Complete training is also provided to all successful applicants.
Santa Characters are responsible for:
• Interacting with children and parents as an authentic Santa Claus character
• Working as part of the photography team to create a magical Christmas experience
• Following all company policies and procedures
Applicants must possess the following:
• Current Working with Children Check – applicants will be required to obtain approval before commencing work
• Excellent communication skills with a unique ability to relate to children
• Ability to work as part of a diverse team
• Customer service skills
• Knowledge of trends (age specific behaviour, popular toys, etc.)
• Reasonable level of physical fitness (role can be quite demanding)
Real ‘Santa’ beards are desired but not essential.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.
How to Apply
For information call Margaret Wolff – 0412 755 181
940 total views, 1 today