Casual Sales Admin – Business Development
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Sales Admin – Business Development (Work from Home)
We are a Sydney based training provider that consults with a variety of businesses to solve their people problems. We deliver courses/workshops focused on behavioural change and have a suite of very successful trainings focused on areas such as Emotional Intelligence, Resilience, Team Building and Cultural Competency.
We are looking for a passionate and fearless individual to support business growth and you will be working directly with our Director to help source prospective clients.
Working as a member of a small friendly team you will be part of the business fabric with clear lines of communication, honesty and respect with all individuals that you deal with.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Maintaining minimum database contact via outbound phone calls or
– Working closely with the director to identify prospects & qualify leads for
opportunities that fit the target market
– Expanding current prospect database with cold and warm leads – data
– Assisting in setting appointments for introductions
– Assisting in preparation of marketing material, expressions of interest
Minimum qualifications/experience required
– If you have the right attitude, are passionate and fearless than we want to work with you even if you have no relevant experience
Preferred experience (along with the right attitude)
– 1-3 years similar business-to-business or sales experience
– Track record of generating, following and gathering leads
– Telemarketing experience a plus
– Knowledge about the aged care sector, behavioural change, HR
– High proficiency with Microsoft Work, Excel and Outlook
To be successful for this role you must possess the following attributes:
– Excellent verbal communication skills;
– Be self-motivated with an appetite to learn & succeed;
– Have a ‘can-do’ mindset with a passion to contribute;
– Enjoy picking up the phone and engaging prospects;
– Ability to influence and build rapport with current & potential customers;
– Proven ability to increase sales;
– Understanding of or experience in the personal development/behavioural
change/aged care industry would be favourable but not necessary
This is a casual position offering an attractive day rate as well as a lucrative commission structure for the right candidate. Work from the comfort f your own home.
This position would suit a supportive high achiever, who excels in positions where they are autonomous, self motivated and enjoys success. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
How to Apply
To apply please contact us by filling the apply form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
943 total views, 1 today