Full Time Remedial Engineer Featured
BAAM Consulting provides remedial engineering and building solutions to Strata Managers and asset owners. We draw upon years of industry experience and knowledge within the building and engineering field to deliver results that meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. We are a small team of dedicated remedial-types who get a kick out of understanding a structure’s peculiar challenges and developing remedial solutions considering the client’s asset objectives. Make safe, refurbish or demolish? If this sounds like your thing, please apply.
Qualifications & experience
– BE (Civil/Structural) for the Remedial Engineer role
– Strong knowledge of Australian Standards, building codes and guides relevant in building structures is expected
– In-depth experience (preferably in Strata) in diagnostic work, litigation support, material and structural condition assessment, as well as all aspects of documentation, client & tender management, and contract administration
– Skilled in Microsoft Word and Excel and comfortable using practice management software. While you will have the support of administration staff during routine work, you will be expected to work independently as needed to produce various standard documents.
– Member of Engineers Australia is required; Chartered Engineer is highly desired.
Tasks & responsibilities
– Apply your knowledge and expertise to diagnose deterioration and to scope appropriate remedial action
– Provide timely responses and follow up clients’ enquiries
– Maintain ethical standards and client confidentiality
– Track progress of work, invoice work at regular intervals/ milestones.
– Work as part of a professional team committed to excellence and the sharing of information, but work in a self directed/self managed manner.
– Ensure accuracy in file management, billing and record keeping.
– Allocate time to networking and business development, follow-up clients and industry professionals.
– Receive a market driven and competitive salary package
– Work with a family friendly, professional and committed team
– Routinely serve our clients’ sites in Sydney and surrounding areas
– Occasionally serve interstate clients.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, please contact us ASAP by clicking the Apply button on this page. We look forward to getting to know you.
653 total views, 12 today