NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We currently seeking interest for an experienced recruiter to join our team on a casual basis.
This position will best suit someone who is not looking for regular work or full-time hours. Ideally you will be open and able to take on a couple of jobs every now and again, providing support during peak recruitment periods and staff leave. Some of the work will be able to be performed from home.
Ideal qualities and experience:
– experience using applicant tracking systems and talent search tools
– end to end recruitment process experience
– attention to detail and process compliance
– skills using standard office applications such as Excel and Word
– experience recruiting white and blue collar roles
– Enjoy networking and utilizing social media and other platforms to effectively engage with the market
– Have the natural ability to engage and communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
Aurizon is Australia’s largest rail freight operator and a top 100 ASX company. Each year, we transport more than 250 million tonnes of Australian commodities, connecting miners, primary producers, and industry with international and domestic markets.
We strive for a diverse, collaborative, creative and a high-performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee and provide opportunities for career development in a dynamic work environment that values gender equity, LGBTI inclusion and workplace diversity.
To learn about us and our company values, visit www.aurizon.com.au
How to Apply
If you would like to express an interest, please email a cover letter and/or resume to the Matthew.Clifford-Jones@aurizon.com.au
You are encouraged to provide information about your availability and desired hours of work, and any other information you feel is relevant.
833 total views, 1 today