Full Time Receptionist / Administration Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Ross-Hunt Real Estate, the largest independently owned Owners Corporation management and real estate company in Victoria, is seeking a dynamic, experienced receptionist / administrative assistant for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate is someone that possesses a positive friendly attitude, ability to handle a diverse range of clientele and importantly willingness to manage a range of duties in any given day. The front desk reception is a shared responsibility with another full-time receptionist and you will also be working in other departments assisting with your administration skills.
We are looking for someone that has:
– Outstanding customer service with a great attitude towards customers and staff
– Ability to communicate effectively with clientele whom English is not their first language
– Reliable and punctual
– Time management and self-management skills
– High attention to detail
– Excellent written and verbal communication
– Sound administration skills
– Sense of responsibility and initiative
– Ability to work both autonomously and effectively within a team
Experience in real estate would be advantageous but not essential. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday 9.00 am – 5.00 pm and every 2nd Saturday 9.00am – 12.00 noon.
• Ongoing support and training
• Interesting and diverse clientele
• Great team culture
Salary is $45,000 – $50,000 per annum
How to Apply
If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to win this role please send your one page CV, and a letter telling us why you would excel in this role, to AlexS@rosshunt.com.au
789 total views, 5 today