24 Feb 2021
Property Lease Administrator
Work as part of a leasing team for a strategic client account
Entry level role, develop your career within Property Management
Based in Sydney CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day;
- Research, review and issue all tenant-specific details for leases
- Conduct active tenant arrears control with associated communications to all levels
- Complete tenant account reconciliations
- Examine executed leases and tenancy documentation for data extraction, set up and maintenance of the CBRE system including a diary of critical dates
- Liaise with internal and external clients.
Here are strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful;
- A property related tertiary qualification and a passion for commercial real estate.
- Strong work ethic, customer focus and a positive approach
- Excellent communication skills – written and spoken and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Intermediate skills in MS Office particularly Word (mail merges), Excel and Outlook
- Commercial property lease administration experience would be advantageous but not essential
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits, pay and community contribution.
If you are successful in progressing, you may be asked to complete a short video interview as part of the recruitment process.
We look forward to hearing from you.
How to Apply
Please apply via company link
101 total views, 9 today