Full Time Projects Officer (VPSG4) COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria
Location: Melbourne | CBD
Job type: Full time / 31 December 2022
Organisation: COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria
Salary: $88,955 – $100,930
At COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria, we’re looking for people who want to make a difference. People who take pride in their work. People who get things done. People who are committed to making Victoria a safer place.
We embrace diversity and strive to have a workforce that reflects the community we serve. We’re all about recruiting the best people, regardless of gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation or cultural background. If you think you can do the job and would be a good fit for our organisation, we’d love to hear from you.
If you require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, or require an alternative format to any of the application material, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria
COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria (CQV) is responsible for Victoria’s COVID-19 accommodation response, including quarantine for returned overseas travellers and emergency accommodation for people unable to safely isolate in their homes.
Infection prevention and control is our primary objective and is supported by a proud and committed workforce across frontline operations and corporate functions. Together, we work hard to keep Victorians safe during this global pandemic.
About The Role
Reporting to the Senior Project Officer, you will be responsible for supporting and delivering project initiatives related to the smooth running of the COVID Accommodation program. You will work alongside the Operations Directorate team members to create operational procedures, respond to complaints and enquiries, investigations and improvements, develop necessary and high-quality correspondence and documents, and develop effective stakeholder relationships.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Report writing and gathering information from multiple sources in order to produce cohesive and consistent documents supporting investment decisions in accordance with Victorian Government guidelines.
- Establish and maintain the project schedules and work breakdown structure including monitoring work against the baseline and reporting on status.
- Undertake research and analysis, as well as prepare advice to senior team members and other staff on project related matters, including operational communications and consultation strategies.
- Support other members of the team in the development and implementation and formulation of reports and investigation into complaints and incidents within quarantine accommodation sites.
You will be required to comply with infection control procedures in place which includes wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required. You will be appropriately trained to undertake this key role to ensure your personal safety.
Demonstrating a mature and professional approach to your work, it is anticipated you will offer:
- Advanced computer skills to complex word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, or database functions.
- Experience in fast-paced administration and a knowledge of the department’s Project Management Excellence Framework.
- Strong communication capabilities including the confidence to engage across all level of the Victorian Public Service environment.
You must be willing to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 with two doses of an approved vaccine and remain compliant with IPC procedures in place (including wearing Personal Protective Equipment and participating in staff COVID-19 testing when required).
Working At COVID-19 Quarantine Victoria
We believe in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and are committed to ensuring our workplaces reflect the Victorian community. We recognise the benefits a diverse and inclusive culture brings for our employees and encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities, and identities to apply for our vacancies. We strongly encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with a disability and others from under- represented backgrounds to apply.
Applicants must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a valid work permit or visa. The successful candidate will be required to undergo pre-employment checks, which may include work eligibility and national police checks.
If you require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, or for a confidential discussion, please call Jonathan Borg from the CQV Recruitment Team on 0447 805588.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
506 total views, 6 today