Contract/Temp Private Driver
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Who Are We?
AM I GO is a newly established and rapidly growing private driving service company. Our clients are young adults with an intellectual disability that we work with regularly and long term.
Due to the growth of the business we are looking to bring on another driver. We are looking for someone who can work with us long term, who is available during the day, evenings and/or weekends and is eager to work more hours as we expand. Someone who is already working as a ride share driver would be well suited to this job.
A smaller but also growing part of the business is providing lessons in general life skills such as cooking, painting or handywork to our clients.
We are looking for someone who wants to be part of the journey as we expand and continue to establish this much needed service in our community.
• Patient, proactive and a strong communicator
• Valid Victorian drivers licence (unrestricted)
• Valid Police Check
• Valid driver’s accreditation certificate
• Experience working with young adults or children with an intellectual disability
• A skill that you would be interested to teach a young adult with an intellectual disability
• Public liability insurance
How to Apply
If you’re looking to make a positive difference in your community while earning an income then please send a short Cover Letter, including your availability and your Resume to email@example.com. Please direct any queries to this email address.
1228 total views, 7 today