Part-Time Practice Manager/Receptionist
Our established medical centre in Camberwell is seeking an energetic and mature minded Practice Manager/Receptionist to join our team general practitioners and allied health staff.
We are looking for someone with a friendly, professional and courteous manner and a proven history working to support the doctors while functioning as part of the team.
- An ability to effectively and efficiently process inquiries in a busy environment
- Pleasant phone manner, customer focused approach
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organise, implement and optimise clinic systems and all aspects of running our front desk.
- Oversee the day to day operations off the practice.
- Management of our reception team including task delegation, training and rostering.
- Management of practitioner’s diaries to improve optimisation.
- Management of HR- rostering, leave, etc
- Enhance the client experience and improve current referral relationships
- Assist in recruitment, induction and support of new clinicians
- Making a positive contribution to illness prevention and promotion of health through chronic disease management, health screening, recalls and patient education.
- Experience with payroll (not essential, but let us know if you do)
- Experience with Best Practice software (Required)
- Experience with Hot Doc, Health Engine (Preferred)
- CPR certification
- Experience in Practice Manager/Receptionist position previously
Remuneration will be in accordance with experience and qualifications.
Note: Only successful applicants will be notified.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00 – $45.00 per hour
- Practice Manager/Receptionist : 1 year (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Required)
How to Apply
Apply on Company Site
1959 total views, 11 today