Part-Time Part-Time EA/Trust Acc Role – Brisbane based role
We encourage Australian applicants (No offshore applications will be accepted) with the following professional attributes to apply:
• Prior experience as a personal assistant, property manager or property professional;
• Must have a salesperson’s licence to run a small trust account.
• Understanding of trust accounting principles (training of Property Tree software will be provided)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
• Management of Graphic design and/ or marketing projects are added bonuses.
• Police check required.
The following personal qualities in applicants are very desirable:
• People person;
• Eagerness to learn;
• Tech savvy or willing to learn;
• Dedicated but likes to have a laugh;
• Relationship builder;
• Big thinker;
• Great communication skills.
About the opportunity:
We are a company that is building a Commercial/Retail Real Estate Agency & build digital solutions for business. We have a Commercial & Retail Property Division and an IT solutions Division. We are starting to scale up so this position will be working 1-1 with the Founder.
Reporting directly to the Founder, the role is responsible for providing a trust accounting services and high level administrative assistance to the Director.
• Personal Assistance for the Founder
• Diary management: Co-ordination of external &; internal meetings, lunches and functions, including agendas, phone-conferencing details, catering and equipment
• Overseeing meeting agenda updates, minute-taking and following-up action points
• Expenses: processing and coding invoices through trust accounting system and managing the trust account;
• Proactively manage and maintain contacts database in Zoho (training can be provided)
• Monitor incoming and outgoing mail, following up on sent items and responses
• Travel arrangements
• General PA/Administration duties
• Assisting with all follow ups for outgoing mail, appointments and business leads (will be provided direction)
• Assisting in the preparation of bids, proposals, and capital-raising documents. Compiling and formatting board papers and documents to the highest standard
• Responsibility for maintaining archiving records and online filing system
• Assigning and managing work for our offshore admin support.
Skills and experience:
• 5+ years’ experience working as Administration Assistant or PA
• Real Estate industry experience advantageous (can be residential, retail or commercial)
• Advanced Microsoft Office Suite experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Previous experience working in a busy team of professionals
• Ability to handle sensitive issues with commercial confidentiality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
• High attention to detail
• Problem solving – logical thinker with a common-sense approach to achieving practical outcomes
• Initiative – self-motivated, able to work effectively under pressure with minimal supervision
We enjoy working together as a talented and passionate company that is in the scaling up phase. We demonstrate our five core principles of Integrity, Working Collaboratively, Creative Customer Solutions, Service Excellence and Humility into everything we do.
We value inclusion and diversity of thought, promote flexible working practices so our people can integrate their work and personal lives to achieve optimal outcomes.
How to Apply
Would you please apply by writing a covering letter and attaching your resume for our review. We will review within 48 hours and respond accordingly. Thank you in advance for viewing our advertisement.
1129 total views, 27 today