Casual Office Administration
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Established family owned logistics business located in South East Melbourne, are seeking the services of an experienced Office Administrator on a Part Time/Casual Role.
The overall purpose of this position is to support the current administration team and cover for annual leave.
In addition to a can-do attitude, personality is also important within our business. We seek a person with maturity in mind that asserts a happy disposition, customer focussed, has attention to detail, efficient and willing to pitch in. Age is no barrier.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
1. Order entry
2. Phone duties
3. Filing and other associated activities
5. Accounts receivable
6. Customer account management
7. Other duties as required.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Numeracy, written and verbal communication skills.
• Time management and the ability to prioritise tasks.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Adaptable and flexible approach to work.
• Professional and motivated work ethic
• Capacity to meet deadlines.
• Positive outlook.
• Computer literate, good phone skills, attention to detail
• Some knowledge and experience in the logistics industry would be an advantage
4-6 hours per day (flexible)
5 days per week (flexible)
Casual – $31.25/hour
Start in early January 2022
How to Apply
Apply via form on Jobs page or email firstname.lastname@example.org
413 total views, 1 today