Full Time NDIS Administration Officers
- Large For-Purpose organisation
- Modern Head Office conveniently located at Sydney Olympic Park
- Competitive remuneration with tax-free benefits!
Flourish Australia has multiple exciting opportunities for NDIS Administration Officers to join our Finance team in Sydney Olympic Park! The positions are full-time (76 hours/fortnight) working Monday to Friday.
About the Opportunity
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports people with a permanent and significant disability that affects their ability to take part in everyday activities and gives people more choice and control over how, when and where those supports are provided. The NDIS Administration Officer will be responsible for providing high quality data administrative services with respect to the NDIS supports provided by Flourish Australia.
The NDIS Administration Officer will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Creating accurate and timely NDIA myplace portal bookings for the organisation in a high volume environment
- Undertaking NDIA myplace portal claims and invoicing in a timely manner
- Reviewing and correcting unsuccessful NDIA claims in conjunction with local site managers and the Finance team in a timely manner
- Providing NDIS feedback, advice and support to local site managers as part of continuous improvement
- Assisting the NDIS Administration Coordinator with NDIS reporting and other tasks, as required
For more information about what it means to be an NDIS Administration Officer, please review the Position Description.
Who we are
Flourish Australia is one of Australia’s most experienced community mental health organisations. Our purpose is to support people to flourish, believe in their futures, and become contributing members of the community.
Our services are comprehensive and highly personalised because each person’s experience will be different and their needs, as an individual, are unique. Together we set goals, connect individuals with the right people, support services and opportunities to meet their needs.
Our positions are open to all suitably qualified applicants. We have a strong commitment to the participation of people with lived experience of mental health issues in our workforce. We value diversity and encourage applications from suitably qualified people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds, people from CALD and LGBTI communities and mature age candidates.
- Demonstrated experience working with databases.
- Demonstrated intermediate level computer literacy including Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to develop and foster relationships within a team.
- A carer role or a personal lived experience of a mental health issue.
About the Benefits
Flourish Australia recognises and values its people as demonstrated by:
- $32.54 – $34.90 hourly rate commensurate to experience
- Tax-Free Salary Packaging available up to $15,900
- Family-friendly and flexible working conditions
- Generous leave provisions including leave loading and 10 weeks paid parental leave
- Comprehensive infrastructure including a laptop and other resources for work purposes
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
903 total views, 11 today