Part-Time Maintenance Fitter
The Food Company is a small family manufacturing business seeking the services of a qualified and experienced Maintenance Fitter who has worked in FMCG or similar.
The position is as follows;
– hands-on, part-time role, maximum of 15 hours per week
– maintain the company’s manufacturing equipment
– foresee and address any possible equipment problem
– help with line set-ups and product changeovers
– Stainless Steel welding skills are essential for this role
– strong communication skills and problem solving capabilities
– a forklift license and computer skills looked upon favorably
The 15 hours shall be worked as two whole work-days. The successful candidate may choose which days of the week (Monday to Friday) they wish to work.
Please reply only to this job advertisement, NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
How to Apply
Applicants are requested to only reply via the “apply” form on this job advertisement.
258 total views, 6 today