Full Time Logistics & Warehouse Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you seeking to join a great company, where great people & organisational skills, and solid warehouse management experience will be highly valued? Then this job could be ideal for you.
Motum Brands Pty Ltd is a distributor for a range of leading sports lifestyle brands across Australia and New Zealand, seeking an experienced and motivated candidate with exceptional people & leadership skills to lead our warehouse team, ensuring smooth and efficient operations at the warehouse. We are looking for an effective applicant to manage the receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. You will oversee the efficient receipt, storage, value-adding servicing and dispatch of a wide variety of sports products. We are therefore looking for a team player who likes to contribute and is passionate about what they do – preferably living in the areas of north Sydney as the warehouse is based in Artarmon, North Sydney.
Our trading hours generally operate from 8am to 4pm, however during peak periods we require flexible working hours.
Your day-to-day activities may include working closely with clients, suppliers, head office employees and transport companies. This will be done in accordance with planning the delivery and dispatch of goods, as well as monitoring and setting aside storage space. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure productivity targets are achieved and that all warehouse processes are running smoothly and promptly. A more specific list of responsibilities could include:
• Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s
policies and vision
• Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance
• Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and
• Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping legislation
• Recruit, select, orient, coach and motivate employees
• Ability to work under tight deadlines
• Take initiatives to prioritize workload
• Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead
stock report etc)
• Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
• Proven work experience as a warehouse manager
• Forklift License is a necessity
• Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
• Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
• Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse
• Strong knowledge of warehousing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
• Hands on experience with warehouse management software and
• Leadership skills and ability to manage staff
• Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication skills, with proficient English-speaking
How to Apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
218 total views, 1 today