Apprenticeship Landscape Maintenance Positions LD TOTAL, Perth
LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE START
LD TOTAL is a multi-award winning landscape company specialising in landscape and irrigation design, commercial and residential construction, maintenance and residential lot packages. We are a national, privately owned company located in Perth, South-West of Perth, Melbourne and Adelaide.
We are exploding with job opportunities in Western Australia and are looking for highly motivated and passionate gardeners and landscapers to join the LD Total Team here in Perth WA. We are seeking both experienced landscape personnel and anyone who does not have any experience however, has a passion for landscaping and is keen to begin their journey with LD Total.
Don’t worry if you do not have any experience, if you have the right attitude and motivation, we will train you in everything you need to be successful.
We strongly encourage female applicants and mature age apprentices to apply.
Relocation Assistance available
If you are located outside of Western Australia we are very keen to talk to you about how we may assist you with relocating to WA.
We have the following positions on offer:
- General/Landscape Gardeners
- Mower Operators
- Irrigation Technicians
- Team Leaders
- Traffic Controllers
- Spray Technicians
To be considered for these roles the minimum requirements are:
- Manual C Class Drivers license and
- Proof of right to work in Australia
- Strong Commitment to safe work practices
- High level of personal work standards
- Ability to effectively lead by example and promote a team culture
- Ability to maintain relationships with clients, management, and team members
- Capacity to work in all weather conditions
Landscape Maintenance Responsibilities
- Maintenance of turf, gardens and/ or irrigation
- Pest and disease management
- Operating powered equipment, including push and ride on mowers
- Meeting basic traffic management plans
- Delivering a high-quality end product to exceed client’s expectations
- Meet timelines and budgets
What LD Total can do for you:
- Full-time permanent positions
- Full uniform provided
- Job variation and rotation to maximise exposure to all aspects of landscaping
- Great working hours – 6.30am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday
- Assistance with getting your MR and pesticide license, and traffic management and first aid qualifications
- Opportunities for career development and personal growth, with all training provided
Traineeships/Apprenticeships on offer for :
o Irrigation Technicians
o Landscape Gardeners and Gardeners
APPLY now through Indeed by sending a cover letter and resume that details your skills and experience.
Applications close 21st September 2020.
To learn more about LD Total please visit our website www.ldtotal.com.au
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- manual C class (Required)
- Permitted to work permanently with no restriction on hours (e.g. citizen, permanent resident) (Preferred)
How to Apply
Visit Employer Link
449 total views, 7 today