Full Time LAC Support Officer
In this Full Time position you will be working in our office located in Bunbury. Your core responsibility will be to provide a series of administrative and customer service-related tasks to the Local Area Coordinators and NDIS participants. You will be the first point of contact for participants ensuring a professional and welcoming experience is delivered, you will be a valued member of the LAC team reporting to the Regional Team Leader.
Your duties will include:
• Confidential participant information data entry
• Inbound and outbound email and phone operations
• Account and expense management
• Providing participants with required information and assisting with enquiries
• Participant appointment scheduling
• Meeting and greeting of participants
To be successful in this role…
You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, confidence in your abilities to adapt and perform in a unique customer centric environment. You will take an engaging and a respectful approach toward supporting both participants and team members
You will have:
• Experience delivering high quality and efficient customer service
• Strong multi-tasking skills to manage shifting priorities
• A keen eye for detail and consistent accuracy in your work
• Ability to quickly pick-up new processes and a range of IT information systems
• Confidence in working in a diverse and inclusive work environment
Be rewarded for your success
Delivery is key to your success! At APM, we focus on delivery and provide you work variety and flexibility. Joining an international human services organisation that has a growth mindset, you will have access to:
• Career progression and development planning
• On the job skills development
• Ability to purchase additional leave
• Salary sacrificing
A stable and growing global employer
APM has been enabling better lives since 1994, through a range of services including employment, allied health intervention, community care and workplace health. We help more than 600,000 people each year, in 10 countries across the world. Organisations rely on the work of our assessors and health professionals to help employees avoid injury and APM is the provider of choice for many of Australia’s leading companies.
Ready to Join?
Click APPLY ONLINE and complete your application through our online recruitment platform.
Please note: We require both a Cover Letter addressing your suitability and Resume to progress your application.
We are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
How to Apply
Click on APPLY ONLINE or visit our APM Careers Homepage for more opportunities.
330 total views, 6 today