Part-Time Housekeeping Supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Cosmopolitan Hotel is an independent 4-star boutique hotel in the heart of St Kilda. We’re located within easy walk of Luna Park, the Palais Theatre, and a number of Melbourne’s finest bars and Restaurants.
We are easy to get to, with public transport right outside our front door.
We are seeking experienced Housekeeping Supervisors to join TeamCosmo. Housekeepers and Public Area cleaners are also encouraged to apply.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, this is a hands-on leadership role. You may be required to clean rooms coupled with the responsibility of guiding and leading the housekeeping team to ensure the highest quality standards are delivered for our guests.
Your key responsibilities will include:
– Leading the team to ensure guest expectations are exceeded and that customer service is at the forefront of everything we do
– Helping to maximise department productivity and performance
– Conducting Quality Assurance inspections and providing feedback and training to the team
This role would suit someone looking for approx. 15-30 hours a week, with the flexibility to be on a 7 day rotating roster. Typical hours are family friendly – 9am to 3pm. Permanent Part-Time options exist for the right candidate, Award rates apply.
Successful candidates will possess the following:
– Previous experience in 4 or 5 star Hotels and a passion for the hospitality Industry
– Driving team motivation and managing performance
– Reliability and willingness to work flexible hours, including weekends
– High attention to detail
– Strong communication skills
– A “can do” attitude
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please forward a cover letter outlining your experience and your skills along with your resume.
Note: due to the high volume of applications expected, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you’re shortlisted, we’ll try to get back to you within 2 weeks.
732 total views, 1 today