Casual Homewares Retail Assistants
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are on the lookout for experienced and energetic retail assistants to join the team at our exciting home, gift and kitchenware store in the bustling Puckle Street shopping precinct.
Stocking all the leading brands in homewares, kitchen, cookware and gift lines, our store is a destination in the local area offering the widest range of renowned high quality and competitively priced products, whilst providing the extremely high level of customer care and personalised service that comes from a family-owned small business.
Key Responsibilities include:
– Knowledgeable, friendly and personalised customer service
– Processing of sales
– Merchandising and upkeep of store presentation
– An understanding of the brands and products
– Opening and closing the store as required
– Unpacking and pricing of stock
– Maintaining a high level of organisation in the stock room
– Retail experience and background in
– Customer service focussed
– A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong
consumer relationships with regular shoppers
– A sharp eye for store presentation and visual merchandising
– The ability to work in a team and autonomously with initiative
– A passion for the product
– The ability to learn and adapt quickly as we enter the peak trading period
– Ability to process computer sales/transactions and enter/receive
deliveries of stock as required
– Gift wrapping to a high standard
Applicants should be flexible to work a 7 day rotating roster with weekend availability essential. Applicants will be employed on a casual basis working 8-16+ hours per week and also need to be able to work increased hours during the busy seasonal times through the year.
We are looking for applicants to commence working as soon as possible.
How to Apply
If you feel that this sounds like you and can tick all the boxes above, we would love to hear from you. Please click ‘Apply Now’ or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
767 total views, 1 today