Full Time Homesafe Customer Consultant – NSW
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Homesafe Solutions Pty Ltd is the provider of a debt free equity release solution for senior Australians to access the wealth tied up in their homes without the need to downsize. We deliver a simple idea, allowing senior homeowners to receive cash now, for selling part of the future sale proceeds of their home. Homesafe Wealth Release is NOT A LOAN like a reverse mortgage and is a debt free way for seniors to access the equity in their homes.
Reporting to the Regional Engagement Manager and as a member of the Consultant Team, the Customer Consultant – NSW role will aid senior homeowners with their retirement goals and aspirations through the provision of the Homesafe Wealth Release product.
The role of the Customer Consultant is pivotal to the success of the Company – as the ‘face’ of Homesafe and will service internal leads, always maintaining the highest integrity to protect the brand and its reputation. Please note this is NOT A SALES ROLE.
There is extensive driving involved in this role with the flexibility of working from home. This role will predominantly service part of the West and Southern region of Sydney.
– Meeting with customers in their homes and undertaking a needs-based approach to understand their unique situation
– Building and managing appropriate relationships with customers and third parties to facilitate the growth of the business
– Providing high quality service in addition to ensuring adherence to internal legal and compliance matters, whilst managing customer transactions and facilitating the execution of required documents
– Reporting & Database management
What we are looking for:
– A mature candidate who is able to relate to customers aged 60 years and over
– 20+ years’ experience working with a ‘needs based’ approach or providing excellent ‘one-on-one’ customer service
– Exposure to property, real estate or financial planning (ideally)
– Excellent customer profiling and influencing skills
– Excellent presentation and communication skills with the ability to negotiate with all internal stakeholders
– Customer relationship management from beginning of transaction to completion
– A solid understanding of Financial Services or financial concepts
– Excellent attention to detail, time management, organisational skills and the ability to work autonomously
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, apply with a resume and cover letter outlining:
– Your suburb
– Why you would be suitable for this role?
– What you can bring to the role?
Applications close Monday 12th November 2018
For further information please visit our website at www.homesafe.com.au
551 total views, 2 today