NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Handyman P/T or Casual 3-4 Days P/W
Performing maintenance, light repairs & preventative maintenance.
We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake upkeep, repair & preventative maintenance tasks throughout the interior & exterior of Hotel Property. Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handyman’s skill set. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills. A keen eye for detail and physical stamina are valued greatly in this job. A trade background would work to your advantage. A Semi retired trades person could be an ideal candidate. Your main day job would be preventative room maintenance, including Grouting, Silicon application, Painting and some Tile repairs.
• Perform maintenance and light repairs
• Perform routine and preventative maintenance
• Paint and fill gaps or crevices (on walls, paths etc.)
• Undertake installation & assembly of furniture
• Assist Contractors with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
• Undertake duties as assigned or emergency tasks (e.g. weeding, moving furniture etc)
• Identify and report the need for major repairs
• Proven experience as handyman/maintenance role
• Experience with hardware tools and electrical equipment
• Basic understanding of electrical, plumbing, painting, tiling
• Basic numeracy skills
• Good communication ability
• Well-organized and apt in problem-solving
• Attention to detail
• Punctual and reliable
• Ability to work unsupervised
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please forward a cover letter outlining your experience and your skills along with your resume.
778 total views, 1 today