Full Time Guest Service Attendant / Guest Service Agent
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
An exciting role for energetic, enthusiastic and customer focused Hotel Guest Service Agent / Hotel Receptionist to join our vibrant team.
As a GSA you are expected to:
• Possess exceptional customer service skills.
• Be well organised & flexible with strong attention to detail.
• Have good communication skills both written and verbal.
• Be a team player with an enthusiastic nature.
• Be willing to learn and be challenged.
• Possess excellent computer skills
• Be willing to work on a full time basis (permanent part time may also be considered).
The key goals are:
• Must be able to effectively handle guests and their requirements and or concerns.
• Must have an eye for detail and be attentive to guest needs / operational requirements at the hotels.
• Must be able to manage and work under pressure, if need be.
• Must strive to exceed both the guest expectations and hotel standards.
• Must communicate with key stakeholders to escalate any issues that require immediate action.
• Strong understanding of various departments in hotels.
• Detailed understanding of the competitive market.
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of all hotel facilities.
• Completing check in and check out procedures and adhering to hotel standards.
• Maintaining guest accounts and relevant information during their visit, ensuring charges are posted to the correct account.
• Updating guest profiles.
• Attending to guests’ requests quickly and efficiently.
You must be either an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply for a full time position, however part time candidates are also welcome.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to submit a detailed resume stating current and expected salary along with two work referees to: email@example.com
1768 total views, 1 today