Full Time Group Product Manager, Admin Services
At Zendesk, we build software that delivers the best customer experiences. We lead the industry with beautifully simple software that companies like AirBnb, Uber, and Slack use to engage their customers. We are on a mission to democratise CRM software by building Admin experiences that make it easy to set up, optimise and extend our customers’ use of Zendesk.
We are currently looking for a Group Product Manager in Melbourne or Remote in Australia, to lead a team of PMs, and drive the vision and strategy for our centralised Admin Services – internal-facing services that underpin a secure, reliable and performant product experience, and unlock efficiencies for engineering teams across Zendesk. This role has broad scope to define the strategic direction of internal service architecture at Zendesk and is critical to our growth as an adaptable and mature product.
What You Get To Do
- Set the vision for how Zendesk builds internal services that underpin a secure, reliable and performant product experience, and unlock efficiencies for all of our engineering teams
- Partner with technical leadership to establish Core Service’s technical strategy, define when we build new services, integrate with existing ones and migrate legacy data
- Embed with a new Scrum team to help them define a roadmap make progress towards the vision and strategy
- Establish goals and metrics that will help us measure our progress and ensure we deliver value for our internal and external customers
- Manage a small team of Product Managers by enabling their growth and supporting them to define the future of Account and Staff Management for Zendesk customers
- Build relationships across Zendesk teams and functions, including engineering, design, analytics, ops, sales, and support/customer advocacy to build and launch exceptional agent experiences
What You Bring To The Role
- 5 + years of experience working with technical products, ideally in SaaS organisations, and 2+ years experience as a people manager
- A technical background, that may include experience with databases, technical or systems architecture or building services and APIs, but still bring a customer-first mentality to everything you build
- Exemplary communication skills. You are able to understand complex technical issues and explain them simply to a wide audience. You help influence those around you by telling a story about *why*.
- Comfort with ambiguity. We are a fast growing company and that means *constant change*. You enjoy the challenge that comes with making sense of complexity.
- An ability to define and execute on a long-term strategy with incremental releases adding customer benefit at every stage. You aren’t afraid to dream big, but start small.
- Analytical approach with a real passion for data-driven decision making while understanding how to balance short and long term business, product, and customer outcomes
- Constant improvement. Zendesk values and will actively encourage your improvement. Equally, we are looking for someone who actively looks for ways to challenge themselves and their team.
About Zendesk – Champions of Customer Service
Zendesk started the customer experience revolution in 2007 by enabling any business around the world to take their customer service online. Today, Zendesk is the champion of great service everywhere for everyone, and powers billions of conversations, connecting more than 100,000 logos with hundreds of millions of customers over telephony, chat, email, messaging, social channels, communities, review sites and help centers. Zendesk products are built with love to be loved. The company was conceived in Copenhagen, Denmark, built and grown in California, taken public in New York City, and today employs more than 4,000 people across the world. Learn more at www.zendesk.com.
We believe in service. Learn more about how we provide support to our local communities with volunteering, grants and product donations.
Zendesk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster global diversity, equity, & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment and employees at Zendesk are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We are an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled employer. If you are based in the United States and would like more information about your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Zendesk endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities and disabled veterans pursuant to applicable federal and state law. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to submit this application, complete any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participate in the employee selection process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your specific accommodation request.
By submitting your application, you agree that Zendesk may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Zendesk’s Candidate Privacy Notice explains what personal information Zendesk may process, where Zendesk may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Zendesk’s use of your personal information.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
893 total views, 10 today