Part-Time General Handyman/ Groundsman
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Who we are looking for?
• A capable general maintenance man to carry out general tasks around a private residence
• You will be responsible for general handyman tasks around the property i.e. painting, pressure washing car washing, light bulbs etc.
• Any substantial maintenance/ building work would be managed by others.
• Gardening will be predominately taken care of by other parties however general tidying required between visits
• Approximately 15-20 hours work a week – Hours are flexible
• Preferably looking for a live-in position in a very comfortable self-contained garden apartment
• The successful applicant would receive a salary negotiable based on skills, offset to some extent by rent.
• Must be reasonably fit and healthy
How to Apply
To apply, please submit application form via olderworkers.com.au or alternatively please contact Jasmine Kuo at email@example.com or 02 9314 5333
1320 total views, 1 today