NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
UNICEF Australia works for the survival, protection and development of children worldwide through fundraising, advocacy, education and international development programs. Our fundraisers engage in powerful conversations with people about the international programs we run and inspire new donors to come on board our ‘Global Parent Program’.
Whether you work in our neighbourhood door to door program, our Retail or Street Teams, it is our mission to make sure all our team members feel valued, motivated and inspired every day – as a member of our staff, you can feel confident knowing that you are an integral part of the UNICEF team and a voice for hundreds of children around the world.
What we can offer you:
– Supportive and collaborative team environment
– Flexible Hours: Retail/Streets Shifts available between Mon-Sun, 9-5:30pm; D2D Shifts available between Monday-Sun 1pm-8pm
– Ongoing Training and Development
– Great base wage and bonus structure in place
Staff may occasionally be required to work within our other fundraising teams, which will give you significant opportunity to expand your experience and receive quality training from different Team Leaders.
– Sales or Fundraising experience – highly regarded
– The ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week
– Valid working visa or Australian Residency
– Have a positive attitude and a great work ethic
How to Apply
To be eligible for employment with UNICEF Australia you must be legally entitled to work in Australia and have satisfactory background checks prior to employment, such as mandatory police check.
How to Apply:
Please send your Resume and Australian contact details to Holly Dean at [email protected] using the subject line: Fundraiser application via Older Workers.com.au
53 total views, 1 today