Full Time Factory Supervisor/Plastics Fabricator
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Factory Supervisor/Plastics Fabricator
Plastic Center is an Australian owned company specialising in the manufacture of custom products and parts from a wide range of plastic materials supplying to a broad base of industries.
We have an immediate opportunity for an experienced and team oriented individual to take on the role of Factory Supervisor and lead a small production team. This full time role is hands-on and requires production capability preferably with experience in the fabrication of plastic materials including Acrylic, HDPE, PVC and others into high quality products.
• Manage equipment and labour allocation to meet production deadlines
• Supervise a team of 3 staff
• Provide technical advice for company products
• Provide product design and process improvement
• Co-ordinate dispatch activities
• Assist with over the counter sales
• Assist with inventory management
Qualifications and Skills Required
• Diploma or trade qualifications favourable but not essential
• Experience in plastics manufacturing and/or fabrication desirable
• Current fork lift licence
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Competency with hand and power tools
• Computer literacy and strong numeracy skills
• Experience with operation of CNC Routing and Laser Cutting equipment desirable
• Attention to detail and an innovative approach
Remuneration for this role is negotiable based on qualifications and experience.
We are a small, friendly and motivated team, striving to provide the best customer service and convert prototypes, designs and ideas into tangible and useful products.
How to Apply
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please click Apply Now and send a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role along with your resume.
Note – only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
537 total views, 1 today