Contract/Temp Employer Engagement Coordinator
Supporting a partnership approach to employer engagement, this position plays a key role in the development and implementation of approved approaches to business and community partners to secure relationships that result in both employment outcomes and broader support networks for a diverse range of disadvantaged jobseekers
- Create approaches to effectively reach new employers and businesses regarding job opportunities
- Work collaboratively with internal and external partners and contribute to the design and development of employer programs and new recruitment models and programs with employers
- Contribute to the development of critical success factors for employers, ensuring long term employment and minimising barriers to employment
- Create and maintain employer partnerships to create employment opportunities for jobseekers
- Present the Jobs Victoria Employment Services recruitment models to potential employers
- Assist employers to embrace diverse candidates with a particular focus on local industries experiencing skills shortages and/or industry growth
Salary will be in the range of $65,000 to $70,000 per annum, based on skills and experience plus superannuation & car allowance.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Passion for supporting the mission of BSL, and delivering excellence in your role, are just the start.
To be considered for the role and be successful in it, we’re looking for someone who has the following key skills and experiences:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and coordinating employment brokerage for disadvantaged job seekers
- Proven knowledge and understanding of industry recruitment models and requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of diversity groups including, but not limited to, asylum seekers, refugees, people with a disability, mature aged jobseekers, young learners and parents with young children seeking work
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders and liaise across all levels
- Customer service focused
- Highly-developed administration, computer skills and competency in Microsoft Program
- Extensive salary packaging options to reduce amount of tax you pay
- Career development opportunities
- Leave loading of 17.5%
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
BSL employees enjoy a range of flexible work options and other attractive benefits. Recognising that there is no ‘one size fits all’ pattern of work–life balance, the organisation endeavours to provide options to suit the needs of all staff.
If this looks like a role that’s right for you, or contact Gabrielle Hughes on 0419 950 679 for a confidential discussion.
To view the position description and address the Key Selection Criteria, please click here.
Applications close: Monday 9th August at 11:55pm
We are an EEO and understand the importance of diversity and inclusion. We recognise that everyone has the right to an equitable, safe and productive environment and to be treated with dignity and respect. We welcome applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, disability or sexual orientation. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment checks including criminal history and working with children. Recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics. Applicants must have proof of working rights in Australia.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
107 total views, 13 today