17 Aug 2021
Full Time Driver Careplus
Equipment Delivery Driver – Maddington
- Attractive salary packaging options – up to $15,899 tax free
- Maddington Based Role
- Monday to Friday 7.30am – 3.30pm
- Permanent Opportunity
Careplus is part of Silver Chain Group and has been providing specialised equipment to clients in the Perth metropolitan area and beyond, for more than 20 years.
Do you consider yourself a safe and confident driver with the ability to deliver, build and collect medical equipment?
You will provide specialised equipment to Silver Chain sites and to our palliative clients in their own home within the Perth metropolitan area. For this permanent full time position the days of work are Monday-Friday, Starting at 7.30am – 3.30pm, based out of our Maddington service centre, please note you will be travelling to various locations throughout Perth. You will be working with another driver, so tasks will be split to share driving requirements in line with our health and safety policy.
- Assist with the delivery and collection of medical equipment to Silver Chain sites and into a client’s home
- Assist with the setup/pull down of electric beds in the client’s home
- Assist with the load and upload of the delivery trucks
- Assist with the picking and putting away equipment out of the warehouse
- Assist with the disposal of old / retired equipment
- Ensuring communication with clients and carers is in a respectful and client centric manner
- Maintain vehicle in a clean and tidy state
- Any other adhoc duties as directed by the Manager, CarePlus
As a Careplus driver you will;
- Have a full clean WA drivers’ licence
- Demonstrated communication (written, verbal and listening) and interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with clients and team members
- Have the ability to work autonomously with a team focus
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated minor maintenance and installation skills to ensure equipment is set up for client use.
- Access to salary packaging options – up to $15,899
- Join a supportive environment
- Health Care benefits
- Social Club – discounted tickets for movies, the zoo and more (dependant on location)
How to apply
Please note that unsolicited applications from agencies will not be accepted.
About Silver Chain
At Silver Chain, our greatest strength is our people. Driven by our values of integrity, respect, trust and compassion, we aspire to create a better home care system for all Australians. With a proud history of more than 125 years, Silver Chain is an employer of choice and the leading provider of high-quality health and aged care in the homes and communities of more than 100,000 Australians every year.
We are committed to building a diverse workforce and strongly encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
Desirable: current drivers licence ability to lift and move equipment
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
819 total views, 5 today