Permanent Disability Support Worker
CASS Care Ltd is a multi-disciplined community services provider active in the provision of a comprehensive range of social welfare services, catering the needs from cradle to seniors, including child care,aged care,settlement and health, vocational and disability services, and many more community-based services.
CASS Care is an approved National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) service provider and we are seeking for passionate Support Workers to join our team across Sydney Metro, including North West, South East,Inner West, Northern and Eastern suburbs. The successful applicants will be offered casual work across a 24/7 roster in a variety of community settings.
The position is responsible for providing direct support to people with disability in their daily living activities.In addition, Disability Support Workers are required to assist participants, by adhering to various Individual Plans that are designed to maximize positive outcomes and achieve their individual goals.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide and/or assist participants with personal care, household chores, community access and
maximizing participants’ independence at home and in the community;
- Apply person-centered approach when working with participants to explore and resolve a variety of their
complex needs and expectations;
- Provide timely reporting on services provided to participants and maintain close communication with
- Work collaboratively with team members;
- Maintain professional boundaries;
- Protect and respect the privacy, dignity and rights of participants; and
- Uphold CASS vision, mission and values.
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) or equivalent;
- Have passion and knowledge about disability services and people
- Understand and demonstrate person-centered approach;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and in
either Chinese or Korean;
- Current First Aid Certificate;
- Valid Police Check with clearance;
- Valid Work With Children Check with clearance; and
- Valid NSW Driver’s Licence and possesses own car
- Relevant knowledge on NDIS and
experience working with people
How to Apply:
Applications in writing providing detailed resume, responses to the above requirements are to be forwarded to
Disability Services Unit, CASS Care Ltd, 44-50 Sixth Avenue, Campsie NSW 2194 or via email to
For enquiries on the position, please call Mr. Angus Yip on 97036298.
Only shortlisted applicants for interview will be notified.
How to Apply
Apply On Company Site
404 total views, 6 today