Permanent Development Technician
We are an automotive original equipment supplier, designing and manufacturing bullbars and nudge bars locally in Brisbane for the Australian domestic market.
We are seeking an innovative person who is keen and enthusiastic and really good at working with metal, to join our Development Team. You will work on new products from design concept through prototyping to production process development. This role provides a rewarding and satisfying experience as you go from design concept and development to production launch and completed product.
Work is varied and includes:
• Building new designs and contributing to the development of new products.
• Construction of production jigs and tooling
• Co-ordination of first batch of new product through production.
• Maintenance of in-house machinery, tools and equipment.
• Quality and accuracy checking new product.
• Redesign and adjustment to existing product as required
• Customer service and advice on new and existing product
We are looking for:
• Ability to weld Alloy to production standard.
• Enthusiasm and determination
• A self- managing, problem solver
• Pride in the quality of your work
• High attention to detail.
• General fabrication Experience.
• Welding and Jigging Experience.
• Metal trade qualification is an advantage but not essential (e.g. Boilermaker, Fitter/machinist, toolmaker)
We are offering:
• A motivated, as you have responsibility for a wide range of tasks
We offer the right person a secure position in a friendly environment, plus the opportunity for new challenges.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to give us a good idea on what experience and skills you have to fill our vacancy.
201 total views, 6 today