Contract/Temp Developer-Customer Strategy & Technology
Over the next 40 years, Sydney’s population is projected to swell to over 12 million residents and regional NSW will accommodate an extra 700,000 people. Transport for NSW is delivering an unprecedented $72.2b investment into a truly game changing Future Transport strategy which will bring together several modes and cutting edge technologies to deliver satisfaction and safety for our customers while supporting a rapidly growing economy.
The Strategic Transport Planning team within the Customer Strategy and Technology Division leads the development of long-term, multi-modal strategies, plans and policies across NSW. We leverage data and insights, implement new technologies, drive innovation and build partnerships to provide customer-centred solutions.
We are looking for 2 x Developers (Fixed term up until June 2022) to provide support to the team in the design, development, implementation of new or modified operational technology and data products, employing micro-services solutions.
You will also;
- Work within an agile project team contributing to the design, build, test and support new and existing micro-services solutions for Transport for NSW.
- Assist the development of high quality, robust and secure software solutions that meet business and customer expectations
- Assist with on-going software, platform, data and integration analysis
- Participate in the continuous improvement of products, solutions and processes using DevOps, ITIL and Agile practices in a collaborative manner
- As part of a shared responsibility provide first and second level as well as shared production support to ensure an optimal customer experience and operational excellence
The successful candidate will have relevant tertiary qualifications and previous experience in a similar role. You will have the ability to develop within a mature integration management framework, such as building to a Common Information Model and Common Messaging Model.
Want to know more?
Right now is an exciting time to join our team as we deliver an iconic $72.2 billion investment into future transport infrastructure and services over 40 years.
Be a part of something big. Apply today to register your interest!
Find out more about Transport for NSW at https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/about-us.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Great people come from all walks of life. At Transport for NSW, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve. We actively promote gender diversity in our workplaces, the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and the employment of people with a disability. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation. If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please call/text or email the contact person for this role.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position is TfNSW Grade 7 ($103,965-$116,441) per annum plus superannuation and leave loading.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and address the questions within the application.
- What about this role has caught your interest? Considering the role description, describe a relevant experience you have which you believe would make you the ideal candidate?
- Describe your Developer experience and your most relevant achievements?
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link below
606 total views, 9 today