Part-Time Assistant Self Storage Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This position is a part time role as one of our assistant day managers to handle the day-to-day running of the self-storage business, currently spanning three facilities in Artarmon, Sydney.
The working days/hours are currently: Mon and Tues, 1 pm to 6 pm.
The role will include but not be limited to:
• Sales: face to face sales, managing telephone enquiries, taking customers around the facilities to select a suitable storage space, high level of customer service
• Operations and administration: billing of accounts and follow-up, build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, deal with questions and issues promptly, updating and maintaining records on computerised industry software system
• Maintenance: checking of storage units, ensuring facility is clean and tidy at all times, cleaning and maintenance of storage spaces
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively
• Strong computer skills
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail in administrative tasks including financial matters.
• Team player in a small team
• Self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision.
• High personal standards in relation to quality of work and personal presentation.
We are seeking long-term stability in this role. Training will be provided.
How to Apply
Please apply with resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Recruitment
1658 total views, 2 today