Data and Operations Support Analyst
- 6 month contract role
- Work from home, flexible location
- $79,213 per annum pro rata (depending on experience) plus 13.5% superannuation
We have an opportunity for a diligent and enthusiastic Data and Operations Support Analyst to join our Assessment Development team. You will be primarily responsible for providing analytical and statistical support on all educational projects and activities, including results processing and reporting for tests and exams. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing exam results using the R programming language under guidance from the Data Analytics Team Lead
- Translating R output files into formatted Excel reports
- Contributing to the tabulation and analysis of results, including evaluating scoring, demographics and trends
- Collaborating with colleagues on a range of statistical analysis tasks and contributing to ‘business as usual’ and ad hoc reporting requests as required
With a bachelor degree in statistics, mathematics, IT or related area, you will have knowledge of statistical theory and reasoning and possess strong skills in quantitative data analysis. You may be someone wanting to further develop your experience in data analytics or an experienced analyst interested in gaining experience in healthcare.
To be successful in this role you will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience in a data analysis and reporting position
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills, including communicating complex technical information to stakeholders
- Basic to intermediate level skills in object-oriented programming R
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
- Strong attention to detail, with a proven track record of analytical accuracy
- Sound problem solving skills, with an ability to quickly understand and creatively approach analytical challenges
What’s in it for you?
You will be joining a high-profile health and education organisation where progressive leadership, innovation, integrity, collaboration and accountability is valued. Benefits of working at the RACGP include 13.5% superannuation, easy access to public transport, annual leave loading, additional leave over the Christmas and New Year period and discounts to a large range of retailers.
The RACGP is a winner of the Employer of Choice Award from the Australian Business Awards. The Employer of Choice Award recognises achievement through effective recruitment, engagement and retention of staff.
For a copy of the position description visit https://www.racgp.org.au/the-racgp/careers/position-descriptions.
Don’t hesitate to apply as applications will be considered as they are submitted and interviews may take place prior to the advertisement closing.
All final applicants for this position will be asked to consent to a National Police Record Check.
Applications close AEST 11:55pm – Sunday 19th July
The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications are encouraged from people with a disability, people who identify as Australian Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, mature age and people from culturally diverse backgrounds. Candidates must have the right to work in Australia.
We respectfully note that we will not be accepting agency enquiries for this position.
How to Apply
Apply On Company Site
356 total views, 7 today