Permanent Customer Value Specialist
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
For over 30 years, Apia has been providing a range of great value products and services to Aussies over the age of 50.
Our customers have worked hard for their lifestyle and we want to help them protect their today and tomorrow. Your role as a Customer Value Specialist is to understand our Apia customers and assist them by connecting them with products and services that will protect and add value to their lifestyle.
We promote an inclusive and diverse culture that supports high-performance, while recognising and valuing commitment. We are passionate about inspiring our people by creating an inclusive culture, offering flexible work, career development and internal mobility, and building connected relationships amongst our team members and with our customers.
Full and Part time positions available
• Full time – Monday – Friday start times between 09:30 – 11:30 (7.5 hour day)
• Part time (20hrs/week) – 5 hrs/day x 4 days; Mon, Tues, Fri; Shift start times from 08:00 – 10:00 and Saturday 08:30.
• Part time (20hrs/week) – 5 hrs/day x 4 days; Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri; Shift start times from 12:30 – 14:30.
All of these roles will commence training on Monday 9th April 2018
Receiving inbound calls from our Apia customers you will be:
• Delivering a superior customer experience, providing value for our customers assisting them with various enquiries relating to insurance products.
• Consulting with our customers to understand their needs and requirements; recommending insurance products that can add value and protection to their lifestyle.
• Working towards and exceeding sales and service based targets.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
• A passion for delivering high quality customer experience and solutions.
• Experience in a sales role or knowledge of the sales process.
• Ability to engage and communicate with customers within the Apia demographic.
• Good problem solving and negotiation skills.
Some of our benefits include;
• A diverse, encouraging and supportive work environment
• On-going training and support.
• Up to 25% off Insurance, Banking, Superannuation products
• 6 monthly performance based bonuses
Apia strongly supports a diverse workforce, don’t let anything stop you from applying online today; For a confidential discussion please call our Hays Talent Solutions resourcing partner Ali Hatam on 02 8226 9659.
How to Apply
Click on the link below to ‘Apply Online’ to apply directly via the Suncorp Website.
824 total views, 1 today