Full Time Coffee Roaster & Customer Service Featured
The Coffee Roaster is a specialty coffee roaster with roasterys in NSW and QLD. We are an Air Roasting pioneer using the Chinook Air Flow coffee roasters which have proven popular in the USA, New Zealand and, of course, Australia.
The Coffee Roaster is looking for an enthusiastic member to join our small and growing team at the roastery in in Alexandria. Call or send your CV if you are passionate about coffee have excellent communications and computer skills.
• Career opportunities
• Entertaining work variety
• Opportunity to be involved in roasting competitions, cuppings and other industry events
• Walking distance to green square train station in Alexandria
• Full time position 40+ hours
• Roasting coffee on a daily basis (and drinking it, quality control)
Day to day duties include;
– Roasting single origin and blended coffee.
– Delivering to wholesale accounts around Sydney
– Assist the account manager with customer service support & solutions
– Assist with online and retail sales
– General roasting maintenance and cleanliness tasks
– Picking, packing, stock control, and general warehousing duties
A successful candidate will benefit from the following attributes:
1. Available to start immediately
2. Excellent English language skills
3. Ability to liaise with customers & suppliers in a professional manner
4. Good hygiene, smart casual dresser
5. Preferred nonsmoker as one of the main attributes is judging coffee product aroma & taste which can be overwhelmed by the olfactory /taste challenges that afflict most smokers
6. Fit person capable of lifting and handling items up to 20 Kgs without difficulty
7. Excellent driving record with manual transmission ability
8. Forklift credentials desirable
9. Skilled in the use of PC applications such as spreadsheet, word processing, Internet browsers, etc.
10. Preferred place of residence close to Alexandria
11. Have efficient work transportation
This is a three-month trial, review at three months, with the possibility of extended employment and increased remuneration.
NOTE: The salary range is a guide; the upper limit can be increased to compensate for the appropriate talent.
How to Apply
Please click “apply” to send us your CV.
436 total views, 9 today