Full Time SMSF Administration Assistant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Triple A Super was established nearly 20 years ago and today is one of the key specialist SMSF administration firms in Australia acknowledged by the award of many Preferred Provider and Master Provider of SMSF and related services by key Dealer Groups and Institutions. Triple A Super or “TAS” as we call it is distinguished by the fact we have our own Technology Group who have and continue to develop innovative and advanced technologies to drive efficiency, and increase client engagement and connectivity to the financial planning, accounting and stockbroking market segments. We believe in a work life balance and operate a hybrid work from home and in the office way of working.
Qualifications & experience
• Background in Accounting/ Commerce preferred
• IT proficiency including interaction with online sites required
• Competent with Microsoft Office suite
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Accurate data entry skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent organisation & time management skills
• High willingness to learn
• High level of ethical standards, professionalism and confidentiality
Tasks & responsibilities
• Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to establishing new SMSFs for clients.
• Ensuring smooth transitions of existing funds from other administrators.
• Assisting clients with SMSF, tax & ASIC-related queries.
• Preparing and managing documentations for new applications and ongoing client correspondences.
• Collaborating with fund accountants to provide additional services and advice to clients.
• Liaising with fund accountants, financial advisers and clients on a daily basis.
• This position offers you a stable career within one of the key specialist SMSF administration firms in Australia where you can feel part of a close knit team committed to success. To qualify for this position, you must be a permanent resident of Australia.
• We offer an attractive salary, flexible working conditions where you can work from home in addition to attending the office and the opportunity to bring out the best in yourself.
• In addition to an excellent salary, you will subject to meeting or exceeding your agreed KPI’s and milestones be rewarded with additional annual leave which can be taken or cashed out within each year.
How to Apply
Please forward your covering letter and resume to:
Head of Deeds and Transitions Services
351 total views, 1 today