NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
This successful Australian financial services firm manages assets across the globe and is one of the best performing companies on the ASX. Due to growth, there is now the need for an in-house cleaner to join their Sydney Head Office on an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
Managing the cleaning and hospitality over 2 floors, you will be responsible for:
• Monitoring and cleaning staff kitchens
• Maintaining cleanliness of internal meeting rooms
• Checking stationary levels and reporting back to the receptionist
• Stocking kitchen supplies
• Setting up weekly social events
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role, you will have:
• Previous office cleaning experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Exposure to office administrative tasks (desired)
• Confident personality, polished and well presented
• Ability to multitask to meet a range of needs
Located in the Sydney CBD, this is a diverse role that will see you working Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm with a salary on offer of $22.70 per hour plus super. You’ll be eligible for sick leave, annual leave, and other employee benefits.
How to Apply
To apply for this position or if you have any questions, please email Alicia Moores a copy of your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.
578 total views, 1 today