Full Time Claims Coordinator
Date: Oct 14, 2020
Location: Truganina, VIC, AU, 3029
Company: Ceva Logistics
CEVA Logistics, one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies. Approximately 42,000 employees in more than 170 countries, encompassing some 2000 employees across Australia and New Zealand, are dedicated to delivering effective and robust supply chain solutions across a variety of sectors where CEVA applies its operational expertise to provide best-in-class services across its integrated network. For more information, please visit www.cevalogistics.com
Why work with us?
At CEVA Logistics we have a great benefits available to our salaried staff. These include:
- Special rates with HSBC
- 15% discount of Europe Car hire
- Up to 40% off HP products
- Private Health Insurance discounts through BUPA and
- Novated car leasing available
Claims Specialist – Truganina
CEVA have an opportunity for an experienced Claims Specialist to join our Vehicle Logistics facility in Truganina. In this role, you will be managing a national end to end portfolio of Vehicle Logistics (VL) transit damage claims (B2B and B2C markets) against an established budgeted profit & loss and service KPI objectives. A key focus of the role is to provide professional and prompt customer service to resolve customer claims, through investigative processes, supplier engagement, and adhering to CEVA terms and conditions and Australian Consumer Law.
- To lead and develop a culture focusing on safety and root cause understanding of non-conformance reporting by engaging operational management and contract carriers.
- Accurately underwrite claims and make determinations on cover. This includes the ability to reject fraudulent claims.
- Work closely with repairers and suppliers, Understanding vehicle repair quotations and the ability to negotiate costs.
- Lead the customer communication relations from initiation of claim to settlement.
- Identify preventative strategies that will decrease the damage incident ratio.
- Manage in house cost recoveries against third party contractors/suppliers.
- Ensure CEVA VL’s Terms & Conditions with respect to loss or damage are enforced with an understanding of Australian Consumer Law.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Experience in claims handling and investigation in a similar environment / experience in supply chain logistics
- Strong Customer Service focus addressing dispute resolution process.
- Ideal candidate would have a very high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Mature and stable temperament to deal with pressure scenarios in a calm and systematic manner.
- Places great importance on delivering the highest possible of service to staff and other stakeholders.
- Customer centric, continuously strives to better ways of meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Seeks to build strong working relationships with team members.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a company pre-employment medical and a police check. The medical includes a instant drug and alcohol test.
Should you feel that you have the right skills and experience to fulfill the requirements of the role, please apply without further delay.
CEVA Logistics’ Diversity Statement:
As a global organisation, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, attitudes and local knowledge of our customers, can we succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation. CEVA Logistics is proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We welcome and encourage all qualified applicants, who will receive consideration for employment without regard to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, LGBTIQA, race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other characteristic.
How to Apply
Apply via company site/link
976 total views, 3 today