Casual Cellar Door Sales Agent
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Fun, flexible role for mature sales professional
Our teams consist of different and interesting people that all share a passion for food and wine – if that sounds like a team you want to be a part of, we would love to hear from you!
Cellar Door Sales requires you to proactively engage and present to as many people as possible, from the wide range of Wine Selectors offers.
Your role is to invite as many people as possible to the Cellar Door for a tasting and presentation of the Wine Selectors wine and other great offers. Through your engaging presentation you will sell wine lovers on amazing wine and value, to meet sales targets.
With positions currently available in Brisbane, Sydney and Perth. You will be supported by an amazing and positive team, full of bright, bubbly and passionate sales superstars.
You will not only be compensated for your amazing and enthusiastic efforts with great potential earnings through the uncapped commission structure but you will also be rewarded with the following:
• Base hourly rate
• Uncapped commission structure – some sales agents with OTE between $60-70k p.a.
• Flexibility – we offer a 7 day, 9am-5pm roster with flexible hours within these times. Plan your work around your life… did someone say, work-life balance?
• Travel – support our promotions team by travelling around to some of the amazing shows and expos across the country showcasing our wonderful Australian Wines
• Training – on and off site training prior to commencement as well as ongoing wine education and sales development training
• Wine – Amazing incentives as well as generous staff member discounts
• Location – great central location at either Sydney, Brisbane or Perth Domestic Airport
We don’t ask for much
• Hold a current RSA qualification (or willingness to obtain)
• Passion or interest in Food and Wine, specifically the Australian Wine Industry
• No experience in direct sales necessary but we do look for; customer service, retail sales, fundraiser and/or hospitality experience
• Ability to work a 7 day roster at various shift times
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• And of course, lots of energy and enthusiasm
• Engage and build rapport with friendliness and genuine interest
• Proactively and positively promote Wine Selectors products and offers
• Assist and participate in the ongoing development of yourself and the entire team to build on the incredible team culture
• Attend one on one coaching sessions with Cellar Door management for training and to enhance skills to ensure knowledge, skills and training are of the highest levels and are maintained
How to Apply
Click “Apply” to submit your resume and covering letter
740 total views, 1 today