Casual Casual House Packing, Unpacking and Home Organisers
Do you have a flair for organising and setting up homes?
If you are inspired by Marie Kondo, energetic, loving setting up and organising homes, (or know someone who does), then we would love to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading relocation (house packing and unpacking) and home organising company. Our roles are casual and offer flexible days, hours and locations.
The Lifestylers Group is a Melbourne based Home Organising/Decluttering and Relocation Service (House Packing and Unpacking Service).
Due to our continued growth, we are hiring casual staff to join our relocation (packing and unpacking) team to assist with sorting and decluttering client’s possessions as well as packing and unpacking clients who are moving. Our team works closely with our clients, so it is important that you are a well presented, empathetic and patient person.
Various locations throughout Melbourne (Jobs are typically located within a 30 KM radius of the city)
* A passion for setting up and organising homes
* Have an organised, tidy nature and a keen eye for detail.
* Be physically fit.
* Have great communication skills essential and the ability to work as part of a team
* Have a reliable car and be willing to travel to jobs in Melbourne and surrounds.
* Flexibility in terms of the times, days and locations of where you will work, as clients are located in various locations so you will be required to travel.
* Ability to problem solve and use your own initiative.
* Be honest, punctual, reliable and possess a high level of professionalism.
* Ability to listen to and follow directions.
* Be available to work at least 2 days per week.
Other opportunities exist to be trained and work in our declutter and home organising division.
This is a casual role with no set hours. Work volumes will change from week to week. For example some weeks you may work 15 hours and in other weeks you may only work 4 hours. So if you are looking for flexibility around your hours of work, then this role is ideal for you. However, if you are looking for set weekly hours, then this will not be the right role you. Flexible start times can also be provided to accommodate school drop off and pick up requirements.
* You must have a current (or complete) a police check.
* Only apply if you have a car, your own transport and access to home internet connection.
* You must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
246 total views, 8 today