Part-Time Canteen Manager
Are you passionate about nutrition? Do you enjoy working with children? Healthy Kids Association is seeking a Canteen Manager in Canberra.
The role is 5 days per week, 8:00-2:00pm. You will play a key role in helping Healthy Kids Association ensure students have access to nutritious meals.
• Manage the preparation of nutritious meals in accordance with direction from the Canteen Business Manager
• Supervise, mentor and train staff in kitchen operations, food preparation and safe food handling techniques in accordance with health & hygiene regulations
• Build the capacity of assistant canteen staff
• Manage and maintain appropriate food stocks and catering supplies;
• Prepare and provide meals in accordance with the menus approved by the Canteen Business Manager
• Provide meals for staff members where such staff are contributing to the cost of their meals
• Ensure that the cleaning and maintenance of the canteen and its utensils is carried out to a high standard in order to comply with the Australian Food Safety Assessment.
• Work in collaboration with the Canteen Business Manager and canteen staff
• Maintain reporting records
• Current Working with Children Clearance
• Commitment to ensure compliance and adherence to Healthy Kids Association standards and Policies
• Be a team player with a positive, collaborative approach
• Subject to qualifications and experience;
How to Apply
Please send a resume & cover letter, outlining your suitability for this position, to email@example.com
193 total views, 7 today