Full Time Senior Administration Assistant
A busy mid-sized multi national Australian owned manufacturing and technology company is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Administration Assistant to join our Team at our South Granville head office. The organisation provides a friendly team environment with opportunity for skill development across the many aspects of the business.
You will be reliable, well structured, experienced, organised and systematic in approach, with tenacity and well able to deal with competing demands. You must have the ability to multi-task while keeping priorities clearly in mind. You must be able to problem solve and use initiative.
Working with and supporting the Tender and Marketing Manager as well as the Sales Teams, the purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth running of the Tender department including general administration in addition to sales and marketing support. Your duties will be broad and varied and will include:
– Tender preparation and submission to ensure deadlines are achieved
– Preparing and updating presentations and documentation
– Co-ordination of TMA presence at conventions, expos, trade shows
– Updating and maintaining ISO quality system.
Your communications skills must be impeccable including faultless written and grammatical ability as well as 100% accuracy of work.
– Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
– Strong work ethic with drive, initiative and a can-do attitude
– Highly motivated and proactive, able to work unsupervised
– Strong organisation and time management skills, and ability to multi task on a daily basis
– Ability to prioritise and work to strict deadlines
– Positive attitude and resilient
– Work well as part of a team
– Good computer literacy skills
– A practical hands-on approach to continuous improvement
– A good understanding of business practice
– Flexibility to work additional hours as required
If you enjoy a hands-on role in a fast paced environment, then this could be the opportunity for you. Remuneration will be based on demonstrated experience and qualifications. Onsite parking available.
How to Apply
Applications should include a CV and a covering letter and be emailed to email@example.com. The covering letter is your opportunity to demonstrate a match with the essential selection criteria. Only those applicants closely matching the criteria will be contacted.
412 total views, 10 today