Full Time Australian Unity
Career Opportunities: Personal Care Worker | Kilsyth (41863)
As Australia’s first member-owned wellbeing company we are dedicated to helping people thrive. We put our people first, customers, clients, partners and communities.
Your new role will offer a casual or permanent part time contract based at our Kilsyth branch. We are looking for suitable candidates from Kilsyth, Croydon, Bayswater, Mooroolbark and Montrose areas.
- We believe in a work life balance and flexibility that allows people to thrive at work
- You will be required to deliver services such as domestic assistance, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, and social support and personal care duties.
- You will build and maintain strong relationships within the business and with clients
- Adhere to health and safety guidelines and policies to keep yourself and our clients safe
- We provide opportunities for our people with internal mobility, supported learning and development program
- Great Health and Wellbeing related benefits including annual flu vaccinations and selected supplier discounts
- Certificate 3 or 4 in aged care or individual support is mandatory.
- Previous Aged Care, Community and/or Health Care experience would be highly regarded but is not mandatory
- Flexibility to work varied rosters
- A current Australian Driver’s License and access to a reliable, comprehensively insured vehicle
- Basic knowledge in using computers, emails and Smart phone
We are here to make a difference every day, small things, big things and everything in between. We encourage you to join our team in this meaningful journey and make a difference in your local community.
Australian Unity is an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from all members of the community, including people of Aboriginal and Torres strait Islander descent, culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds and, mature aged people. To view our Reconciliation Action Plan, please click https://www.australianunity.com.au/about-us/reconciliation-action-plan
191 total views, 8 today