Full Time Associate Strategy & Consulting
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. We help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. United by our core values and our purpose of helping people thrive in the brave pursuit of next, our 20,000+ people in 53 offices around the world combine experience across technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession to accelerate our clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value.
As an Associate Consultant, you’ll work within project teams defining, planning and implementing creative business solutions to improve business performance and manage risk for Publicis Sapient’s global clients. Receive a high degree of coaching and mentoring in client management and business consulting with the opportunity to traverse across all industries.
- Identify and own the client’s business problem/opportunity from start to finish: see the problem, identify and deliver the solution and prepare the client for future success
- Structure and conduct financial and market analysis that frames areas of opportunity and provides guidance on potential solutions
- Communicate complex content and insights to clients to facilitate critical business decisions
- Guide the relationship with mid-level clients by engaging effectively with executives and stakeholders to catalyze action
- Contribute to business development efforts by considering the client’s future needs and positioning them for success holistically
- 1-3 years of management consulting experience
- Excellent academic achievement and internship experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Previous project work experience in a team-based environment
- Self-starter, flexible and adaptable to change, who is goal- and solution-oriented
- Customer focus and outstanding client-facing capabilities, with an openness to traveling and working at the client site
- Mobility is essential, as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients in order to deliver the first-class service we pride ourselves on
- Experience organizing, supporting and participating in high-level (C-suite) client workshops and meetings
- Project management experience with regards to project planning and coordination of scope, risk, quality, budget and goal achievement, plus project reporting and reviewing
- Experience providing project team support, including space arrangements, events and collaboration activities
- Experience in processes compliance management
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required
- Master’s degree/MBA strongly preferred
Publicis Groupe believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.
The salary range for this position is 60,000-75,000 AUD.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
383 total views, 7 today