Part-Time Assistant Self Storage Manager Featured
This position is for a part time Assistant Manager to work in our team to handle the day-to-day running of the self-storage business, currently spanning 4 facilities in Artarmon. This position would suit a mature person.
Hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday (1 pm to 6 pm)
The role will include but not be limited to:
• Sales: face to face sales, managing telephone enquiries, taking customers around the facilities to select a suitable storage space, high level of customer service
• Operations and administration: daily billing of accounts and follow-up, build and maintain relationships with new and existing customers, deal with questions and issues promptly, updating and maintaining records on computerised industry software system
• Maintenance: checking of storage units, ensuring facility is clean and tidy at all times, cleaning and maintenance of storage spaces
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively
• Strong computer skills
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail in administrative tasks including financial matters.
• Team player in a small team
• Self-motivation and the ability to work without supervision.
• High personal standards in relation to quality of work and personal presentation.
We are seeking long-term stability in this role. Training will be provided. Above award rates offered.
264 total views, 10 today