Full Time Asset Health Coordinator
Asset Health Coordinator
- Brisbane based role
- A unique opportunity to be a part of the new Asset Health function in the Asset Management team
About the role
All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you.
We are looking for an Asset Health Coordinator to join our team that provide 24/7 coverage to monitor the health and status of our fleet of mobile equipment across the Rio Tinto East Coast Bauxite Mine operations.
This role is a great opportunity for those wanting to build on their leadership capability and be an integral part of a reliable and innovative supply chain. The Asset Health team allows you to exercise your ability in influencing data and cost based decision making using new asset health technology. This is an exciting transformation within our aluminium business and holds a critical position in remaining competitive and sustainable.
Reporting to the Superintendent Operations Centre Bauxite and working a 4,5,5 continuous shift roster, you will be accountable for:
- The validation of abnormal health and maintenance events in the Wenco ReadyLine system;
- Be in direct radio contact with operators to coach them to resolve maintenance issues;
- Providing remote technical assistance and direction to maintainers and operators in accordance with our safety and health management system;
- Be in direct contact with other maintenance supervisors and 2ICs to triage breakdowns and dispatch first response maintainers;
- Be in close contact with Dispatch and assist in making decisions that may affect the weekly wash sheet and maintenance schedule;
- Remotely analysing trends in asset performance and using this information to determine proactive maintenance interventions;
- Utilising real-time monitoring sessions to validate events and as an aid to diagnosis;
- Utilising data from oil analysis results, and other sources of data, when appropriate to aid in diagnosis;
- Work closely with site engineering and maintenance teams to provide continuous condition monitoring of known tolerable defects;
- Monitor alarms for potential O4R events, and escalate when required;
- Reconciling and correcting loss accounting data prior to the end of the shift, by ensuring the primary time element coding is correct for each maintenance event;
- Ensuring, in collaboration with the maintenance execution teams, that each maintenance event has a notification in the loss accounting system;
- Conducting an analysis of reliability problems and assisting in failure analysis and incident investigations.
What you’ll bring
- Mechanical or electrical engineering degree/ trade or similar
- Technical knowledge of mobile mining equipment, preferably Caterpillar;
- A level of diagnostic and troubleshooting skills;
- Experience in process and procedure build;
- The ability to be flexible within the role and adapt to a changing environment;
- Cat oil sampling/analysis reporting, ability to read understand the criticality of CAT oil sample reports;
- Knowledge of SAP, including searching the IH01 equipment register and raising notifications, IK17 machine hours updating & raising PM03’s, ordering parts in accordance with the HEQ teams;
- Extensive knowledge of Caterpillar Web sis, ability to find/research HME specification parameters and troubleshooting procedures, along with specific parts finding skills;
- Live within 45 minutes commuting distance from Brisbane CBD (All candidates must undergo a fatigue management risk assessment plan which includes travel from home to work.)
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Knowledge of fleet control & Wenco DB home
- Experience to assist in preparing case study data of failure events for future analysis;
- Understanding of root cause RCA and failure analysis principles;
- Demonstrated ability in continuous improvement methodologies.
What we offer
- A safety-focused and inclusive working environment
- A competitive salary package with annual cash incentive awards (STIP)
- Access to top tier family-friendly health and medical programs
- Excellent retirement plan
- A comprehensive leave policy that covers all moments that matter in life (vacation/annual, paid parental leave, short term sick leave, paid holidays)
- Ongoing individual wellbeing support for you and your family for personal and professional matters
- Generous Rio Tinto employee share program
About Rio Tinto
Every idea, every innovation, every little thing the world calls ‘progress’ begins witha first step, and someone willing to take it: explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs. Pioneers.
For nearly 150 years, Rio Tinto has been a company of pioneers – generations of people spanning the globe, all with the grit and vision to produce materials essential to human progress.
Our iron ore has shaped skylines from Shanghai to Sydney. Our aluminium – the world’s first to be certified “responsible” – helps planes fly and makes cars lighter. Our copper helps wind turbines power cities and our boron helps feed the world, and explore the universe.
Our diamonds help us celebrate the best parts of life.
Every Voice Matters
At Rio Tinto, we particularly welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.
How to Apply
Apply via company link below
588 total views, 7 today