Full Time Apprentice Chef – Full-time, Apprenticeship
Hutch & Co has become a destination cafe on the gateway to the Yarra Valley by delivering consistently exception coffee, creative food and excellent service seven days a week (7am – 3:30pm).
We are currently seeking a hard working apprentice to join our kitchen brigade. As an Apprentice Chef you will enjoy the benefits of being trained in all aspects of commercial cookery. You will gain valuable skills and knowledge from you’re on the job training while also undertaking theory and practical based studies in Certificate 3 Commercial Cookery.
- You have a passion and flair for cooking
- You love cooking at home and you will be able to tell us what your favorite dish you love to cook
- Your great communication skills will go along within the industry
- You are organised and able to complete your days’ work
- You understand that being a 1st and 2nd year apprentice learning the skill of dish washing and sanitising surfaces are required
- You are committed to the industry and your desire to learn will show in your daily work
- You want to work with an employer that is lockdown proof
What do we provide?
- Full Time position
- Exposure to a multifaceted kitchen and an expert team of Chefs
- Rostered and paid to attend TAFE
- Support from friendly hard working team
Multiple positions are available so whether you are a school leaver, mature age, or currently an apprentice looking for a change, we would love to hear from you! If you are seeking an opportunity to develop your career, we invite you to submit a resume together with a cover letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
To be eligible for an apprenticeship or traineeship you must be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or have full working rights.
How to Apply
Apply via direct company link
622 total views, 10 today